It’s another week of our Country Kids link party. Welcome to readers and writer friends old and new!
We’re maintaining this lovely community of outdoor family bloggers to share activities and inspiration and help get you and the kids outdoors more.
Click the ‘frog’ button at the bottom of the page to add your blog post and find great reads by other bloggers.
This Week at Kids of the Wild
Autumn came in with a gale yesterday and since a flight delay meant we didn’t get home until nearly 2am on Monday, this hasn’t been a very productive week’s writing! There was harvest festival at school and a parent lunch too, doctor’s visits, Cubs, dancing and trips to the vet so sadly very little blogging.
I’m also taking on the newly created role of Outdoor Adventure Round-up Editor at BritMums so I’ll be looking for some of your top posts to share over there every month. Additionally look out for the Animal Tales linky which I’m taking over in the new year from A Green & Rosie Life. It’s going to be busy on the blog! Watch this space…
Enjoy the autumn colours and watch out for more posts in the coming week.
Why not follow me on Facebook or sign up via email to make sure you don’t miss any good stuff!
About Country Kids
#CountryKids aims to encourage outdoor family fun, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life.
Country Kids is a supportive blogging community to share outdoor posts and discover fresh inspiration for your family’s future outdoor adventures in the wild, whether in your garden or an African savanah.
Guidelines for Joining #CountryKids:
- Link up every Saturday to Thursday, midnight to midnight
- Post must be ‘outdoorsy’ – in the garden, park, woods, beach, country & urban (barns & tents count as outdoors!) with outdoor craft, learning, exploring and playing all welcome
- Please comment on all the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice
- Please use #CountryKids when commenting
- Please add the badge so others know where to link up
- Posts must be made live within the last 2 months. Catch-up posts about old adventures are fine but the publish date should be within 2 months
- If you have more than 3 posts please consider linking over a few weeks.
Grab The Badge
Highlight and copy the html code and drop it into your blog. If you have any problems give one of us a yell.
Top Commenters & Favourite Posts
Favourite posts this week:
My favourite post is the second stage of Herne Hill Mum‘s European road trip, with fantastic wild kids’ activities in the Black Forest.
Louise chose the pumpkin patch round-up from Flip Flops or Wellies (this was so useful I added a link to it from my own post about pumpkin picking!)
Top commenters this week are: –
- Fiona from Coombe Mill, Michelle from Mummy from the Heart and Mrs J from Typical Mummy with 9 comments
- Mary from Over 40 and a Mum to One with 8 comments
- Clare from Flip Flops or Wellies, and Cheryl from Madhouse Family Reviews with 7 comments
Link Your Post to #CountryKids
Click the button to read lots more outdoor inspiration from other bloggers, and to add your blog post too.
Can’t wait to read all about your outdoor fun this week!
Join Us on Instagram
Just use the hashtag #countrykidsfun to link up your photos. See you over there.
View this post on Instagram
#countrykidsfun featured images week 106 with thanks to @memeandharri @shadesofcourage @thimbleandtwig and @chillingwithlucas Thank you for all the lovely tags this week. We have now passed 11,400 in the collection. That's a lot of outdoor fun! Remember #CountryKids is live from midnight for all your blog adventures with @littleheartsbiglove @kidsofthewild_ and Queen of Collage. Have a lovely weekend. 🎄🌞🍄🌿🌼 #outdoorfun #kidsoutdoors #outdoorsandhappy #CountryKids #fridayoutdoorfun #capturedmoments #lovelifeoutdoors #countrylife #autumn #happiness #countryside #outdoorclassroom #countryliving #woodland #adventureisouthere #woodland #autunncolours #pumpkinpatch