Holy Moley it’s been a busy week at Kids of the Wild, with a huge catch up of reviews following weeks of serious blogging neglect over the summer. There’s so much to write about but I’m spending too much time outdoors to get it done!
This Week at Kids of the Wild
This week saw the end of our month long ‘accidental’ fostering of a beautiful pure white Feather Footed Dove we nicknamed Monday! Read all about her in the dove who came to tea, and check out my post in the linky to see how it all ended… There are lots of fab family and children’s reviews over on the blog too.
About Country Kids
#CountryKids, an outdoor family linky, was created by Fiona from Coombe Mill Farm 7 years ago. It was the first linky I joined when I started blogging in 2016. I knew nothing about the blogging community nor even what a linky was! Fiona has been a guide and inspiration since then and it is a privilege to take over #CountryKids from her, along with Louise and Helena who competently took the reins a few weeks ago (while I was swanning off on holiday!).
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to “encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life.”
The Country Kids blogging community is supportive and welcoming. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and discover fresh inspiration for your family’s future outdoor adventures in the wild, whether in your garden or an African savanah.
Guidelines for Joining #CountryKids:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside & urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the 3 host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Linked posts should be written and made live within the last 2 months. We understand sometimes you need to do catch up posts and write about something from a couple of months ago but the publish date should be within 2 months.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday and closes at 00:00 on Thursday.
Take The Badge
Highlight and copy the html code and drop it into your blog. If you have any problems give one of us a yell.
Top Commenters & Favourite Posts
- Fiona from Coombe Mill
- Clare from Mudpie Fridays
- Anne from Raisie Bay who all commented on 5 other posts
There were no link dumpers, thank you everyone!