Wild wishes from me and welcome to Country Kids, the outdoor family linky co-hosted by Louise from Little Hearts Big Love and Helena from Queen of Collage and me at Kids of the Wild. We’ve taken over Country Kids from Coombe Mill Farm’s Fiona and hope to maintain this lovely community of outdoor family bloggers to share activities and inspiration and help get you and the kids outdoors more.
Click the ‘frog’ button at the bottom of the page to add your blog post and read posts by others.
This Week at Kids of the Wild
It’s been a quiet week here, recovering from a very hectic and fun Cub camp last weekend – lookout for forthcoming posts on surfing and coasteering with kids!
We did go nurdle hunting though! Find out more in the linky.
Why not follow me on Facebook or sign up via email to make sure you don’t miss any good stuff!
There are lots of fab family and children’s reviews over on the blog too including a great back-to-school winter coat.
About Country Kids
#CountryKids aims to encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life.
The Country Kids blogging community is supportive and welcoming. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and discover fresh inspiration for your family’s future outdoor adventures in the wild, whether in your garden or an African savanah.
Guidelines for Joining #CountryKids:
- Linky open every Saturday to Thursday, midnight to midnight
- Post must be ‘outdoorsy’ – in the garden, park, woods, beach, country & urban (barns & tents count as outdoors!) with outdoor craft, learning, exploring and playing all welcome
- Please comment on all the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice
- Please use #CountryKids when commenting
- Please add the badge so others know where to link up
- Posts must be made live within the last 2 months. Catch-up posts about old adventures are fine but the publish date should be within 2 months
- If you have more than 3 posts please consider linking over a few weeks.
Grab The Badge
Highlight and copy the html code and drop it into your blog. If you have any problems give one of us a yell.
Top Commenters & Favourite Posts
My favourite is from Annette at Four Acorn’s with her simple ideas for getting outdoors despite the children having gone back to school, in Beat the Back to School Blues.
Louise chose Fiona from Coombe Mill’s post about visiting a secret beach!
Top commenters from this week’s linky are: –
Mary from Over 40 and a Mum to One and Keitha from Keitha’s Chaos with 10 comments
Fiona from Coombe Mill with 9 comments
Karen from Would Like To Be, Louisa from A Strong Coffee To Go and Michelle from Mummy from the Heart with 8 comments
Everyone shared the blog love this week, thanks again!
Link Your Post to #CountryKids
Join Us on Instagram