Country Kids is live again (slightly delayed on my part due to a migraine), the place to join and link your outdoor family adventures, and read other people’s outdoor inspiration.
We’re maintaining this lovely community of outdoor family bloggers to share activities and inspiration and help get you and the kids outdoors more.
Click the ‘frog’ button at the bottom of the page to add your blog post and find great reads by other bloggers.
This Week at Kids of the Wild
I hope you’re enjoying the gorgeous autumn weather like we are. I’ve been catching up on the blog again this week, with Caroline’s surfing birthday party and a review of some great waterproof boots.
We also received the amazing news that Caroline’s latest MRI scan was clear so she is now a year into remission!!!
Why not follow me on Facebook or sign up via email to make sure you don’t miss any good stuff!
About Country Kids
#CountryKids aims to encourage outdoor family fun, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life.
Country Kids is a supportive blogging community to share outdoor posts and discover fresh inspiration for your family’s future outdoor adventures in the wild, whether in your garden or an African savanah.
Guidelines for Joining #CountryKids:
- Link up every Saturday to Thursday, midnight to midnight
- Post must be ‘outdoorsy’ – in the garden, park, woods, beach, country & urban (barns & tents count as outdoors!) with outdoor craft, learning, exploring and playing all welcome
- Please comment on all the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice
- Please use #CountryKids when commenting
- Please add the badge so others know where to link up
- Posts must be made live within the last 2 months. Catch-up posts about old adventures are fine but the publish date should be within 2 months
- If you have more than 3 posts please consider linking over a few weeks.
Grab The Badge
Highlight and copy the html code and drop it into your blog. If you have any problems give one of us a yell.
Top Commenters & Favourite Posts
My favourite post was Annabel at Smudged Postcard’s lovely family excursion to the sculpture trail at Broxbourne Woods.
Louise chose the post about Fortlandia from Keitha’s Chaos
Helena loved Over 40 and a Mum to One’s post on Oxford Botanic Garden
Top commenters this week are: –
- Fiona from Coombe Mill, Keitha from Keitha’s Chaos and Mary from Over 40 and a Mum to One with 8 comments
Pamela from Herne Hill Mummy and Cheryl from Madhouse Family Reviews with 7 comments
Link Your Post to #CountryKids
Can’t wait to read all about your outdoor fun this week!
Join Us on Instagram
Check out these gorgeous autumn pics over on Instagram. Use the hashtag #countrykidsfun to link up your photos. See you over there.
View this post on Instagram
#countrykidsfun featured images week 107 with thanks to @mudpiefridays @sensationallearningwithpenguin @sisters_by_the_sea abd @outnumberedoutdoors Thank you for all the lovely tags this week. We have now passed 11,500 in the collection. That's a lot of outdoor fun! Remember #CountryKids is live from midnight for all your blog adventures with @littleheartsbiglove @kidsofthewild_ and Queen of Collage. Have a lovely weekend. 🎄🌞🍄🌿🌼 #outdoorfun #kidsoutdoors #outdoorsandhappy #CountryKids #fridayoutdoorfun #capturedmoments #lovelifeoutdoors #countrylife #autumn #happiness #countryside #outdoorclassroom #countryliving #woodland #adventureisouthere #woodland #autunncolours #pumpkinpatch #woodlandadventures
Wild wishes for a great week ahead x