How is it possibly December already?!
Welcome back to another week of Country Kids, the comment linky for sharing your outdoor family adventures.
We’re maintaining this lovely community of outdoor family bloggers to share activities and inspiration and help get you and the kids outdoors more.
Click the ‘frog’ button at the bottom of the page to add your blog post and find great reads by other bloggers.
About Country Kids
#CountryKids aims to encourage outdoor family fun, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life.
Country Kids is a supportive blogging community to share outdoor posts and discover fresh inspiration for your family’s future outdoor adventures in the wild, whether in your garden or an African savannah.
Guidelines for Joining #CountryKids:
- Link up every Saturday to Thursday, midnight to midnight
- Post must be ‘outdoorsy’ – in the garden, park, woods, beach, country & urban (barns & tents count as outdoors!) with outdoor craft, learning, exploring and playing all welcome
- Please comment on all the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice
- Please use #CountryKids when commenting
- Please add the badge so others know where to link up
- Posts must be made live within the last 2 months. Catch-up posts about old adventures are fine but the publish date should be within 2 months
- If you have more than 3 posts please consider linking over a few weeks.
Grab The Badge
Highlight and copy the html code and drop it into your blog. If you have any problems give one of us a yell.
Top Commenters & Favourite Posts
Thanks to all the lovely bloggers who join in and share their writing with us. There’s some great talent out there!
Mine is Herne Hill Mum’s fabulous trip to Scotland.
Louise loved Fun as a Gran’s, visit to a fishery.
Top commenters this week are: –
Mary from Over 40 and a Mum to One with 5 comments
Link Your Post to #CountryKids
Can’t wait to read all about your outdoor fun this week!
Join Us on Instagram
Here are this weeks pics over on Instagram; kids enjoying some happy moments.
Join us over there with the hashtag #countrykidsfun to link up your photos.
View this post on Instagram
#countrykidsfun featured images week 113 with thanks to @stickymudandbellylaughs @four_acorns @kikimora_magazine and @my.yorkshire.world . Thank you for all the lovely tags this week. We have now passed 11,900 in the collection. That's a lot of outdoor fun! Remember #CountryKids is live from midnight for all your blog adventures with @littleheartsbiglove @kidsofthewild_ and Queen of Collage. Have a lovely weekend. 🎄🌞🍄🌿🌼 #outdoorfun #kidsoutdoors #outdoorsandhappy #CountryKids #fridayoutdoorfun #capturedmoments #lovelifeoutdoors #countrylife #autumn #happiness #countryside #outdoorclassroom #countryliving #woodland #adventureisouthere #autunncolours #cutekids #sunlight #happytimes #explorerkids #adventurecalling #adventureisouthere #adventuretime #sunset #together #siblings
Why not follow me on Facebook or sign up via email to make sure you don’t miss any good stuff!