NOTE FOR REGULAR READERS – #CountryKids is a bloggers community post, aimed mainly at fellow outdoor bloggers. A linky is where bloggers can promote their work – a collection of different bloggers’ writing in one place.
Outdoor family bloggers please click on ‘Inlinkz Link Party’ further down the page (see guidelines below) to add your blog post and find great reads by other bloggers.
At Kids of the Wild This Week
There’s been lots going on this week with some of the charities Caroline is involved with since her cancer, and I’ve, finally published a post about her remission anniversary, which has been a tough one to write. She’s had a cough so outdoor time has been fairly minimal though we did enjoy a fun session with Cubs at Clip & Climb! There are some new walks on the blog too, including this fab one in the Simonside hills, Northumberland.
There’s still time to sign up for the RSPB’s Big Garden Birdwatch taking place next weekend, more info here: – how to feed garden birds all year round.
About #Country Kids
Country Kids is a supportive blogging community, set up by Coombe Mill’s Fiona, to share outdoor posts and discover fresh inspiration for your family’s future outdoor adventures in the wild, whether in your garden or an African savannah.
Guidelines for Joining #CountryKids:
- Link up every Saturday to Thursday, midnight to midnight
- Post must be ‘outdoorsy’ – in the garden, park, woods, beach, country & urban (barns & tents count as outdoors!) with outdoor craft, learning, exploring and playing all welcome
- Please comment on all the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice
- Please use #CountryKids when commenting
- Please add the badge so others know where to link up
- Posts must be made live within the last 2 months. Catch-up posts about old adventures are fine but the publish date should be within 2 months
- If you have more than 3 posts please consider linking over a few weeks.
Grab The Badge
Highlight and copy the html code and drop it into your blog. If you have any problems give one of us a yell.
Top Commenters & Favourite Posts
Thanks to all the lovely bloggers who join in and share their writing with us. There’s some great talent out there!
Favourite posts this week:
- Mine has got to be Four Acorns’ lovely review of her blogging year
Top commenters this week are: –
- Fiona from Coombe Mill with 7 comments
- Mary from Over 40 and a Mum to One with 6 comments
Link Your Post to #CountryKids
Click Inlinkz Link Party to join in and share posts.
Here are this weeks pics over on Instagram; kids enjoying some happy moments. Join us over there with the hashtag #countrykidsfun to link up your photos.
View this post on Instagram
#countrykidsfun featured images week 120 with thanks to @ninamachielsehuntartist @sisters_by_the_sea @wendy_naptimenatterblog @rachelquenzer I think I need a beach trip. I was drawn to all the sea photos this week. Thank you for all the lovely tags. We have now passed 12,300 in the collection. That's a lot of outdoor fun! Remember #CountryKids is live from midnight for a new year of all your blog adventures with @littleheartsbiglove @kidsofthewild_ and Queen of Collage. Have a lovely weekend. 🎄🌞🍄🌿🌼 #outdoorfun #kidsoutdoors #outdoorsandhappy #CountryKids #fridayoutdoorfun #capturedmoments #lovelifeoutdoors #countrylife #winter #happiness #countryside #outdoorclassroom #countryliving #woodland #adventureisouthere #wintercolours #cutekids #sunlight #happytimes #explorerkids #adventurecalling #adventureisouthere #adventuretime #beach #coast #sea
Why not follow me on Facebook or sign up via email to make sure you don’t miss any good stuff!
WILD WISHES on your outdoor adventures!